Smt. Rhoda Bharucha
Chairperson, Hon. Director, Ahmedabad Library Network, Ahmedabad
- At present Hon. Director ADINET (Ahmedabad Library Network) since Dec. 2015 it is a network of Libraries in Gujarat.
- Was the Chief Librarian of the Physical Research Laboratory for 37 years
- Has done pioneering work in the field of Library Automation Since 1964. Using the first IBM-1620 computer.
- Published several papers in Library and Information Science journals and presented invited papers at Seminars.
- Was invited by the British Council to do a Study Tour of Libraries & Information Centers in Britain.
- Was also invited by the University of Illinois to participate in a Library and Information Science Seminar.
- Gave proposal to start the ADINET- A network of Libraries in Gujarat and also did the feasibility study and repassed the feasibility study report.
- Managing Trieste of Holistic Healing Foundation of India. A Public Charitable Trust to promote alternate healing methods.
- Practices and teaches various alternate healing methods.
- Biographical details are included in several publication such as: Five Hindered Leaders of Influence, published by The American Biographical Institute and the World Who’s of Women, Published by International Biographical Centre, England.